State Bank of India, Hong Kong is one of the Foreign branches of India’s largest commercial bank.
- State Bank of India, Hong Kong has been functioning from Hong Kong since 1978.
- Member of Hong Kong Deposit Protection Scheme.
- Area of operation includes HONG KONG, MACAU, PHILLIPINES, LAOS, CAMBODIA and VIETNAM.
- Banking services/products offered under a wide range of Commercial and Wholesale Banking.
- Specialized in India related businesses by leveraging the Bank’s strong domestic network.
- Fully equipped Dealing Room providing a whole range of Treasury Operations.
- Diversified clientele.
- Dedicated and professional staff.