State Bank of India Hong Kong can make remittances to anywhere in India and all over the world. Remittance are made against personal cheques, cashier’s cheques. Our service charges are very low.
Notice of Discontinuation for Cash/Non-Cash Remittance from walk-in/Non Account Holders/ Casual customers.
WE DO NOT DO REMITTANCE BASED ON EMAIL MESSAGES.
- Drafts in Indian Rupee.
- TTs in all major currencies.
- Attractive exchange rates.
- Standard bank charges.
Procedure for Sending Remittance
Our remittance products are unique and customized to suit the needs of NRIs wishing to send money home, quickly and safely. We ensure that your money reaches your loved ones well in time for any urgent needs.
- Remittance can be sent either through drafts or swift/ instant transfer.
- No limit on the amount that can be remitted.
- Cashier’s Order/ Personal Cheque has to be tendered and the remittance shall be sent on the next working day after the funds have been cleared.
- Original of all documents required:
– Residential Address proof with date not more than 3 months
– HK Identity Card and Passport
– Source of funds to be provided for transaction exceeding HKD 120,000 i.e. Salary Slip or Bank Statement.
- Exchange rates are updated daily in the website.
w.e.f. 07 September 2015
|Product||Charges in HKD||Charges in USD|
|Rupee Drafts up to Rs. 20,000||150.00||25.00|
|SWIFT Transfers To Domestic branches in INR||HKD < 20,000 : HKD 200
20,000-100,000 : HKD 250
>100,000 : HKD 300
|SWIFT Transfers in other Currencies||150.00||25.00|
|Cancellation of Drafts||100.00||20|
|Cheque return charges||300.00||50.00|